Accounting, Payroll & Bookkeeping Functions
We provide bookkeeping and controller functions to many of our clients including medical practices (single and group), franchise operations, restaurants, consulting firms, government contractors, churches and church schools, law firms, etc. eliminating the need for high-priced accounting and bookkeeping staff and related payroll taxes, employee benefits, etc. All of our personnel are bonded and have extensive experience in this area.
We provide some or all of the following services to clients based on their respective needs and requirements.
- Paying bills electronically or manually
- Payroll preparation (direct deposit or checks)
- Tracking accounts payable
- Payroll tax preparation and electronic deposits
- Preparation of W-2's 1099's etc
- Preparation of property taxes, sales and use taxes, entertainment and amusement taxes
- Billings (government and commercial)
- Collections and deposits of funds (electronic or manual)
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounting system consulting, analysis, design and installation
- Cash management consulting
- General ledger and journal maintenance
- Financial statement preparation
- Preparation of a wide variety of management reports (cash flow, budgets, contract status, accounts payable, labor utilization, etc.)
- Labor distributions
- Creditor and employee relations (answering inquiries, searching out the most cost efficient vendors, etc.)
Our staff is proficient in the installation and operation of many software packages including: QuickBooks, MAS 90, Peach Tree, etc.